I am here I ramble

 She loves maryjane but can't start the day without a cup of coffee, just creamer.

She likes breakfast dinner and likes to get dressed up to just get undressed again

some of her favorite days are spent entirely in pjs. other days surrounded by those that make her smile.

she loves her peace and happiness she has learned to live life by her own untamed rules.

Dear Tasha:

 I want you myself to be grateful for all the good, bad and the ugly. I am grateful for the strength to endure al that I do for my little family. all of it. What's meant for me will come and stay. I will not have to force it and feel desperate about it. Allow myself to feel the inner peace so that you, me; Tasha can be the best version of myself into each and evry moment.  I am a very patient person. And i give plenty of seconf chances, but i'm not a saint, I have my limits.

I hope that i never regeret anything that becomes such an important part of the journey of finding peace and happiness. Never regret going after what makes your heart Happy.

Disappointing people maybe one of the most important things i allow myself to do.

She smelled of summer air and daisies and a little bit of weed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

loving and living

Learning to be Vulnerable