Learning to be Vulnerable

The moment that you feel that, just possibly you're walking down the street naked, exposing too much of your heart and your mind and what exists on the inside, showing too much of yourself. That's the mom ent you may be starting to get it right.- Neil Gaiman


In the last three months Ive:

-moved into into my new home on some handmedown acres.

-I weaned off my antidepressants, 150mg no longer numb

-Addie my youngest daughter moved in with her dad in Va. 

 -I lost a best friend of years to a choice of going to a concert.

-I quit my job at countrys bbq

-I've gained and lost the same 15 pounds, going thru menopause

-I started going to therapy

I'm a good woman, I've been naive before, I've been crazy before, Ive done wrong to people who've done right by me, I've done right to people who have done wrong by me, it's life, you grow, you smarten up, Get better, and just want peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am here I ramble

loving and living