loving and living

 What is the best thing that’s happened to you this year? 

this year the best thing thats happened fo rm is quitting Country's and getting away from a place that no longer serves me. I wasn't growing or evolving. I'm 41 I might not have a college education, however i learn fast, and i love growing learning newer things. Countrys and service industry is so easy. Once you apply to it and know the method to the madness. I took a week of and found something different it's retail, but for dudes. Harbor Freight I'm excited for the way the world is just really shitty right now that this is the way for me, getting away from the food industry  business. 

I am so grateful for all that has been handed to in the past two years.


This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one before.” Maya Angelou



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am here I ramble

Learning to be Vulnerable